To eliminate poverty, create self-employment by small entrepreneaur and increase income, socio-economic development in north, Small Enterprises Development Credit Program (SECP) was launched.
Short-term: upmost 1.5 years
Term: upmost 5 years
0.5% but not more than 2,00,000/-
0.5% but not more than 1,00,000/-
No security needed upto 50,000/-.
Above 50,000/-, as per bank rules colleteral will be needed.
Atleast 25,000/- and upmost 20,00,000/-
1. must be adult Bangladeshi citizen.
2. Age must be between 18 to 60 years old.
3. Entitled to fame in financial transaction.
4. Have to be able to utilize the loan amount and return in time. Have to be registered from Joint Stock Company for limited company.
5. Must be honest and acceptable socially.
6. Other rules as per bank tradition.
Contact nearest branch.
N.B. : Rate of interest is variable time to time by the Bank Interest Rate Principles.